Friday, June 7, 2013

One Way Ticket

Photo



Mememememememememe.



Mememememememememe.

purgatorialheat: o





purgatorialheat:

o

Photo



Audio



Utah is calling to me.

And I’m trying to answer back. One more year. Just wait, one more year. And I’ll be back for good.I need to get everything squared away, and packed and taken care of here, in Mishit. 

I’ve never felt so at home, so at peace and connected in a place before. Not here, not Florida. But Utah, Christ, it calls to me. I can’t explain really how it does. It just does. The mountains, the country, the people, the space the animals, my friends, their friends. When I walked off that plane and looked out the terminal windows at the airport and saw the mountains, I felt like I came home. Just like that. Like I finally found what I had been looking for since I was 13. Everything just screamed, HOME!! I’M FINALLY HOME!! I want to go back, I neeeed to go back. 

There’s nothing left for me in Mishit after I get my associates degree. There’s nothing I can do here. I can’t get a job. I have barely any friends here, besides Jackie and Sam. Most of my family on both sides has stopped talking to each other. They all do their own thing now. I can always come back, once a year at christmas or something. It’s not that bad. I can’t find a reason to stay. Not even Kathy and Joey or my Gma. My gma will be fine, Joey and Kathy will be fine. I’ll miss them greatly, especially the dogs. But they’ll understand. They’ve already accepted that I want to move out of here, and have encouraged it. 

No one but Steph knows this, but I almost deliberately missed my flight back to Mishit. I didn’t want to come back to this hellhole. There is nothing but negativity here for me. There’s been too much bad shit that’s gone down. And I want to get away from it. I don’t need it controlling my life anymore. I’ve been tempted for several months now, to just pack my car and drive anywhere to move somewhere else. I’m done here. Just done. This place is such a burden to me now. I just want to go back home to where my new family is <3 

smi1ee: Yeah, so I uploaded a picture and it got over 15k so...



smi1ee:

Yeah, so I uploaded a picture and it got over 15k so I'm thinking I should probably source this and ask you guys not to change it or delete this. yeah?

dolphinity: I always end up coming back to this piece.



dolphinity:

I always end up coming back to this piece.

Please Reblog this if you ever watched Sailor Moon

silvermoon424:

noyka:

t334:

My cousin says it's not popular.

Help me out by proving that it is, please and thank you. <3

image


It was my first anime, I still have nostalgia feels for it ya'll

I'm a huge fan and I've got the blog and collection to prove it! XD

The whole wide world of ear-related humour, and you go for "I'm...













The whole wide world of ear-related humour, and you go for "I'm holey"? That's pathetic.

corsicans: essentially



corsicans:

essentially

Love isn't about   fucking each otherat any opportunity. It also isn't about  how many monthsor...

Love isn't about
   fucking each other
at any opportunity.

It also isn't about
  how many months
or years
  that you've been together.

To me,
  love is about 
being able to see light
  inside of the person
who knows nothing
   but darkness.

steppen-wolf: The raven is sometimes known as "the wolf-bird."...



steppen-wolf:

The raven is sometimes known as "the wolf-bird." Ravens, like many other animals, scavenge at wolf kills, but there's more to it than that. Both wolves and ravens have the ability to form social attachments and they seem to have evolved over many years to form these attachments with each other, to both species' benefit.

There are a couple of theories as to why wolves and ravens end up at the same carcasses. One is that because ravens can fly, they are better at finding carcasses than wolves are. But they can't get to the food once they get there, because they can't open up the carcass. So they'll make a lot of noise, and then wolves will come and use their sharp teeth and strong jaws to make the food accessible not just to themselves, but also to the ravens.

Ravens have also been observed circling a sick elk or moose and calling out, possibly alerting wolves to an easy kill. The other theory is that ravens respond to the howls of wolves preparing to hunt (and, for that matter, to human hunters shooting guns). They find out where the wolves are going and following. Both theories may be correct.

Wolves and ravens also play. A raven will sneak up behind a wolf and yank its tail and the wolf will play back. Ravens sometimes respond to wolf howls with calls of their own, resulting in a concert of howls and calls. 

purevirgin: killer-instinkt: meliindaaa: looxury: lustire: I...



purevirgin:

killer-instinkt:

meliindaaa:

looxury:

lustire:

IT'S BACK OMG

FINALLY I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE FOREVER

I FOUND ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

omg found it again i fucking love this!

THE NOTES

lucy-is-sorry: And never come back



lucy-is-sorry:

And never come back

ultramarinequius: bookninja4: politicsandhandgrenades: "Just...



ultramarinequius:

bookninja4:

politicsandhandgrenades:

"Just do good"

this is literally what i have been saying since i was born

four for you Pope Francis, you go Pope Francis

I'm so happy right now.

Bless this man.

Photo



Photo



disneyprincest: i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life...

disneyprincest:

i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life because you think you can trust them and then they bitch at you for it like congrats you have guaranteed that i will never tell you anything ever again 

Photo













No comments:

Post a Comment