Friday, June 7, 2013

EVIL! Hear it, Speak it, Love it

i never was good enough in my fathers eyes all i do is fuck up, fuck up, fuck up and the one thing...

i never was good enough in my fathers eyes

all i do is fuck up, fuck up, fuck up

and the one thing he would be proud of me for, graduating high school

and he’s not even here to fucking see it

Photo



Photo



pleoros: Charles Bergquist







pleoros:

Charles Bergquist

Photo



Photo



Photo



ostracizedpoodle: "Truth or dare" "Truth" "What's your credit card number"

ostracizedpoodle:

"Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"What's your credit card number"

vengerturtle: #omg tony's face #he's like shit i don't get...







vengerturtle:

#omg tony's face #he's like shit i don't get it #quick look at him does he get it #okay good he doesn't get it either #psh i'm a genius of course he doesn't get it

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



noxidanamchara: maxterbate: soundlyawake: acerulean: speaking...



noxidanamchara:

maxterbate:

soundlyawake:

acerulean:

speaking of ellen it's time we all remember the greatest moment of the ellen show.

I almost scrolled by this. I am glad I did not.

I LOVE JESUS BUT I DRINK A LITTLE

STOP. WATCH. NOW YOU MAY MOVE ON.

Photo



Photo



Photo



everybody-loves-to-eat: red velvet everything.





















everybody-loves-to-eat:

red velvet everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment