Friday, June 7, 2013

Cuck Corner

monogamouskink: curiousaboutchastity: fuckyeahchastiseme: Darl...



monogamouskink:

curiousaboutchastity:

fuckyeahchastiseme:

Darling, you know how I love to plan.

Could this be in my future?

This could be us. When we started, it was my thing and my wife was doing it for me. She did it happily, but it was still my thing. Then she got into it. She comes up with her own ideas to torment me. A lot of our Tumblt photo ideas are from her. One day we were talking about it and she said "There really is no reason to take you out except to clean it and even that's only needed about once a week because it stays pretty clean all the time." Now I rarely get out for uncaged teasing. She's totally ok with lots of licking and toys for her and spanking, torture, and frustration for me. I definitely have moments when I want this thing off me, if only for a little while, but submitting to her will is the hottest thing about it. I'm grateful that she accepts and encourages this submission. I need it. I really do.

knotty-texan: greg69sheryl: She should put this photo next to...



knotty-texan:

greg69sheryl:

She should put this photo next to that portrait of her and her husband.

I love the couples picture in the background while she's getting off on BBC

swmvideoshard: wannaslutwife: Ahhh, the best view I could ask...



swmvideoshard:

wannaslutwife:

Ahhh, the best view I could ask for

#video

cuckmarriage: This is how much he loves her…



cuckmarriage:

This is how much he loves her…

bullforhotwives: I love sucking her tits and leaving her marked...



bullforhotwives:

I love sucking her tits and leaving her marked all over them. Then I send her home to hubby who she will deny any sex for a week to make sure he doesn't see my marks

sissycuckold: Sissy Cuckold Hubby is forced to watch his wife...



sissycuckold:

Sissy Cuckold Hubby is forced to watch his wife be fucked by another man. His little white pindick is all wrapped up in a suitable chastity cage! YUMM! Amanda xx

ncsissycuck: Conditioning the cuck to cum quickly at your...



ncsissycuck:

Conditioning the cuck to cum quickly at your command is an important step in ultimate control.
One a man has your permission to cum he will lose the ability to prolong his control of his orgasms..

cherrycompany-cuckolds: CUCKOLD PART 2: The pathetic cuckold's...



cherrycompany-cuckolds:

CUCKOLD PART 2: The pathetic cuckold's humiliation continues until he gets the goo.

Part 1 linked below

http://cherrycompany-cuckolds.tumblr.com/post/14636328658/cuckold-part-1-complete-cuckold-humiliation

rohosub: Video showing a hot wife locking her husband up in a...



rohosub:

Video showing a hot wife locking her husband up in a steel chastitycage.
At the end she teases him with what he no longer can have.

Personally I don't think she has done this very often.
My wife can slip the cage onto my cock in under a minute…

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: I get so many great ideas from...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

I get so many great ideas from my followers. This is one of them! .

lifestylecplmfm:

CUCKOLD PART 2: The cuckold's humiliation continues until he gets the creampie „,

Part 1 linked below

http://cherrycompany-cuckolds.tumblr.com/post/14636328658/cuckold-part-1-complete-cuckold-humiliation

ahumliatedhusband-com: After I surrendered my body to my wife...



ahumliatedhusband-com:

After I surrendered my body to my wife and it is hers to do with as she pleases we stopped fucking but I'm getting more sex than we ever had before

rohosub: Beautiful dominant wife teasing her locked up husband...



rohosub:

Beautiful dominant wife teasing her locked up husband and putting him through some small penis humiliation.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this clip, the woman or where it's from.
He is locked in a CB-2000 which suggests that the clip may be a few years old but I'm not sure.

More Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) here.

sissypoet: sissycucks: This is one of the videos that actually...

brought to you by

sissypoet:

sissycucks:

This is one of the videos that actually started the whole idea of locking me up in chastity with my girlfriend. Since then she has constantly threatened to soften my member up with a bag of frozen peas if I don't calm down fast enough. I have so far, but seeing this video still brings shivers and the quiet feeling of excitement.

femdom-sm:

cuckmarriage:

This is how a hotwife enjoys her cuckold's penis as a toy.

this tease & denial video of a slave which is in chastity for 36 days is just incredible!

Perfect mistress! I would love it!

kinkdomcum: Hot Bitch Pegging His Ass Pt.1 She is really...



kinkdomcum:

Hot Bitch Pegging His Ass Pt.1

She is really enjoying this and the Choking is a nice touch.

rohosub: Strict wife locking up her husband's cock in a CB-3000...



rohosub:

Strict wife locking up her husband's cock in a CB-3000 v1 cage while humiliating him about his penis size.

I'm not quite sure where this slip comes from but it might be from Brat Princess.
She's using a CB-3K v1 and this is a cage that's no longer available. This suggests that the clip was made around 2008-2009.

dreamsofchastity: I LOVE this video! inchastity4her: My wife...



dreamsofchastity:

I LOVE this video!

inchastity4her:

My wife has done this to me and we have the same fake pussy….without a condom it really feels pretty good.

dreamsofchastity: I LOVE this video! inchastity4her: My wife...



dreamsofchastity:

I LOVE this video!

inchastity4her:

My wife has done this to me and we have the same fake pussy….without a condom it really feels pretty good.

Cuckold Femdom Chastity Blogs

lockmycock:

Reblog this if you have a cuckold hotwife interracial femdom or chastity blog, make it easy to find new blogs to follow!

like2share: This is the Hottest Cuckold Video I have seen.  ...



like2share:

This is the Hottest Cuckold Video I have seen.   This is how cuckolding should be done.

erotismoferrarese: preparation and houseworka good and...





















erotismoferrarese:

preparation and housework

a good and submissive cuckold husband has duties: devote to housework before, after and during the events of his wife. Before an appointment, the cuckold has the task of preparing dinner or cocktails, of course, naked in front of his wife, who then held serve with this, the arrival of the lover, hosted at home. It also needs to do the cleaning, to make the house clean and welcoming for the guest. Another important step is to have clothes on the bed that his wife will wear for her date. The choice of clothing (especially lingerie) is naturally the wife or lover, who has previously given orders according to their tastes … what a pleasant humiliation for a man naked, sexy lingerie prepare his wife, he will use to satisfy the cravings of her lover! Upon arrival of the lover, the cuckold to take his jacket and prune it in the wardrobe. It serves as a drink and serve dinner, without taking part. In this situation the pair of home by his wife and is formed by the lover, while her husband plays the role of servant / butler. At a time when his wife and her lover will be closed in the bedroom, lie to her husband pua the task of entering a second, assist or cooperate (in the best cases) to take off his wife and her lover, withdraw all their clothes and go (does not have permission to attend his wife's sexual relationships). During the period in which his wife is committed to making love, the husband must put its house, and sort the clothes, including those of the lover: ironing his shirt, jacket and pants bend well, socks and panties , lucidargli shoes, all in perfect condition and ready to use when you need them again. When the lover is gone, it is for the husband to the wife to prepare a nice hot bath, to restore it from the labors of love …

preparativi e lavori domestici

un buon marito cuckold e sottomesso ha dei doveri: dedicarsi ai lavori domestici prima, dopo e durante gli appuntamenti della moglie. Prima di un  appuntamento, il cuckold ha l'incombenza di preparare la cena o gli aperitivi, naturalmente nudo sotto gli occhi della moglie,  che poi servirà con questa tenuta, all'arrivo dell'amante, ospitato a casa vostra. Inoltre deve fare le pulizie, per rendere la casa pulita e accogliente per l'ospite. Un altro momento importante è disporre sul letto gli indumenti che sua moglie indosserà per il suo appuntamento. La scelta dei vestiti (soprattutto la lingerie) spetta naturalmente alla moglie, oppure all'amante, che ha dato precedentemente gli ordini in base ai suoi gusti… che piacevole umiliazione, per un uomo nudo, preparare la biancheria sexy della moglie, che userà per soddisfare le voglie del suo amante! All'arrivo dell'amante, il cuckold deve prendere la sua giacca e potarla nel guardaroba. Deve servire da bere e servire la cena, senza prendervi parte. In questa situazione la coppia di casa è formata dalla moglie e dall'amante, mentre il marito svolge il ruolo di servitore / maggiordomo. Nel momento in cui la moglie e il suo amante si chiuderanno in camera da letto, al marito puà spettare il compito di entrare un attimo, assistere o collaborare, (nei casi più fortunati) alla svestizione di sua moglie e del suo amante, ritirare tutti i loro vestiti e uscire (non ha ancora il permesso di assistere ai rapporti sessuali della moglie). Durante il periodo in cui sua moglie è impegnata a fare l'amore, il marito deve riordinare la casa, e riordinare i vestiti, compresi quelli dell'amante: stirare la sua camicia, piegare bene la giacca e i pantaloni, i calzini e gli slip, lucidargli le scarpe, tutto in perfetto stato e pronti all'uso quando serviranno di nuovo.  Quando l'amante se ne sarà andato, spetta al marito il compito di preparare alla moglie un piacevole bagno caldo, per ristorarla dalle fatiche dell'amore…

No comments:

Post a Comment