Sunday, June 9, 2013

got me up all night.

Photo



Audio



You're gorg. Xo

awe you're the sweetest, thank you ^.^
you're gorgeous too!

boomitsnialler: do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for anyone to really...

boomitsnialler:

do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for anyone to really actually like you or even love you for more than a few weeks and that you're not good enough at anything to make an actual career out of it so your whole life you're just gonna be coasting having friends but no best friends and working at an average level and just being nothing

goodnight 💕✌



goodnight 💕✌

Photo



one thing I know forsure, this time ima get it right. 📚 (at...



one thing I know forsure, this time ima get it right. 📚 (at Phoenix College)

I wanna be babied rn. 🐣k, baiiii.



I wanna be babied rn. 🐣k, baiiii.

meow.



meow.

i hope i confuse you and you think about  me a lot

i hope i confuse you and you think about  me a lot

Love you with slow motion.. take my time.

supjerbear: One of the best feelings is knowing that you're wanted. Knowing that someone wants to...

supjerbear:

One of the best feelings is knowing that you're wanted. Knowing that someone wants to talk to you, wants to know how you're doing, or wants to see you. Whether they pick up the phone to send you a quick text or stop by your house to catch up, someone or something reminded them of you specifically. It just feels really nice to know that you've been on someone's mind and that they care enough to let you know that.

"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have..."

"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

- Unknown (via amantissima)

“its only been three months, and I already got it bad.”

“its only been three months, and I already got it bad.”

lazy sondays. 💕😘



lazy sondays. 💕😘

until the day where I breath no more, just know who I lived life...



until the day where I breath no more, just know who I lived life for. 💚🐢 @victoriavsqzphotography

Photo



novacane-cocaine: Oh this song <3



novacane-cocaine:

Oh this song <3

in heaven rn. 😋



in heaven rn. 😋

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment